Tips on Hiring Qualified Personnel To Enhance Safety Success
Here are two important factors in achieving a desired safety and health outcome at your mining operation:
- How a miner behaves on the job
- How you maintain a safe work culture
To ensure personnel are qualified and on board with your corporate initiatives, your organization should pay close attention during the hiring process.
CORESafety’s Module 10 explains how the selection, training and management of personnel are critical to achieving safety excellence.
This new CORESafety infographic will help you understand:
- Why the proper Resources and Planning are so important
- How to manage and align HR activities to achieve 0:50:5
- Why recruiting the right workers can enhance safety success
To dig a little deeper into CORESafety’s Module 10, click here.
To see why CORESafety may be right for your mining operation, visit our website at www.CORESafety.org.
To watch the November 2018 episode of CORESafety TV, go here.